Sunday, August 27th Schedule:
7 am – 7:30 am: 62 Mile Route Rolling Start Time
8 am – 8:30 am: 40 Mile Route Rolling Start Time
9 am – 9:30 am: 25 Mile Route Rolling Start Time
10 am – 10:30 am: 10 Mile Route Rolling Start Time
11 am – 3 pm: Finish Line Festival
Start/Finish Location: TBAregister now
All registered riders can pick up their ride materials in advance at packet pickup. Packet pickup will be held the week before the event, location TBA.
Packet Pickup Dates:
Thursday August 24 – 11 am – 7 pm
Friday August 25 – 11 am – 7pm
In Person Ride on Sunday, August 27th, 2023
1. Check your email for the Digital Ride Guide on August 18th for access to the routes, free audio navigation and final event details.
2. Visit us at Packet Pickup on August 24 or 25th to get your ride items in advance and avoid the lines on event day (plus you can already be sporting your bib, t-shirt, bottle and more!).
3. Routes and colorful cue signs for riders will be posted by August 25th.
4. On event day, August 27th, join your route’s rolling start time at the start location.
5. Meet back at the Finish Line Festival by 3 pm to celebrate your ride with a DJ afterparty, cool-down station, selfie booth + other fun surprises! Registered participants enjoy a free post-ride meal, cold beverages, and more giveaways from our sponsors.